Tuesday 27 December 2011

Leave Extension letter format





Date
place
To 
Mr. S.G.M Ramadan Mustafa
Senior General Manager, (TSO Departments.)




Sub: Request Letter To Extend My Re-join Date
Dear Sir,
   Very warm greetings. This is to inform you that I would not be able to start my journey on September 28th from here. My Father met an accident and got fractured. Initially the doctors prescribed bed rest for one month. As if now no good signs of recovery, I need 7 more days to make necessary arrangements here. You have known earlier that I am planning to come with my family unfortunately my small daughter’s ticket is also not confirmed yet.
  Kindly grand me 7 more days leaves and I assure you that  I can be re-join on October 6th.I know that this would result in piling up of my work, Those work I would complete as soon as I resume to work. I will always be available, in case of any queries related to my work.
Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,

PT. IBRAHIM
ID.17531.


No comments:

Post a Comment